The latest news on the Canterbury Multi-Use Arena (CMUA).
Latest update: Monday 15 February 2021
- Council staff and advisors are in the process of evaluating the Main Contractor proposals received for the design and construction of the CMUA.
- The public consultation period for the CMUA operational noise management is open until 1 March 2021. A community drop-in session that was scheduled for 16 February at the Transitional Cathedral was postponed due to the COVID-19 Alert Level 2 restrictions. This drop-in session will now be held on Tuesday 23 February from 4.30pm to 6.30pm at the Transitional Cathedral.
- RFPs for Project Management and Design Management services, Cost Management and Price Verifier services have been published.
- Evaluation of the site decontamination tender has concluded, with a contract award expected by the end of February 2021.
- On-site enabling works continue for the final utility disconnections and diversions before site decontamination works begin in March.
- LINZ published the Cashel Street and Lichfield Street road stopping public notice on 15 December 2020. As a result of this formal road stopping, it's recommended that traffic use the routes below.
Recent news and announcements
To subscribe to the e-newsletter, email firstname.lastname@example.org