- Put your bins out as normal.
- Help us to recycle, please put the correct, clean items into the yellow bin(external link)
- If parked cars are in the way please place your bin on the road, closest to the kerb. Alternatively, place at the end of your driveway.
- During level two truck drivers will be able to check bins for the correct items again.
- Find out more about our services under Alert Level 2(external link)
EcoDrop transfer stations
- The EcoDrop transfer stations at Parkhouse Rd, Bromley, and Styx Mill are operating as normal.
- You can drop off rubbish, greenwaste and recycling and household hazard waste without a booking.
- Hazardous items that you will be able to recycle at the EcoDrop include: gas bottles, car batteries and garden and paint products.
- In Banks Peninsula, Barry's Bay transfer station is operating under winter hours (12pm to 4pm, Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday). Community collection drop-off services are available as per normal.