Got a small idea that will have a big impact in your local community?
The Off the Ground Community Fund provides financial assistance to residents of the Spreydon and Cashmere Wards who have a small community idea that can make a big difference.
Apply for a grant of up to $300, bring your community together for a project or spontaneous event and get your idea off the ground!
Applications for projects by groups and individuals will be considered. The grant will be paid after the project has happened and receipts have been received.
How it works
- Contact your local community advisor to check eligibility, or if your project is ready, complete the application form [PDF, 400 KB].
- Send in your application and bank generated deposit slip or a screenshot that shows bank logo, bank account number, and full name and address of the account holder by:
- Email to email@example.com
- Or post to Spreydon-Cashmere Off the Ground Community Fund, Beckenham Service Centre, 66 Colombo Street, PO Box 73021, Christchurch 8154.
- Take photographs of the event/project (before and after).
Send in the photographs and all related invoices and receipts. The grant will be paid after the event.
For more information or to talk about your idea contact a Spreydon-Cashmere community advisor: